Tuesday, November 4, 2008

When this gonna stop??


I was really surprised to see that in our building there are about 300 homes, of which approximately 50 women are pregnant. I thought if 50 women are reproducing in this small area what about the whole world? We, literate people, should atleast control birth rate and decide not to reproduce. I and my husband have mutually decided not to give birth to our child. It not only increases the responsibility but also we bring one more human being on earth to exploit nature. Have we ever thought what will happen if we concentrate ourselves on the small part of earth. Building huge apartment increases pressure, though it saves land but what if demand lot of resources from the small piece. It really worry me what will happen after ten years. The rate at which earth is getting warm, those days are not far when we will melt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.