Monday, November 3, 2008

When Nature Calls.......

.

This sunday me and my husband went for a ride to RAJGARH, place about 50 kms away from our place. Beauty, Nature, Peace all around. It was at high altitude so few people were able to approach it (I was not one of them). We went early in the morning at 5.30 and took 1 hour to reach there. Small village downhill, villagers unaware of the fact that they are in the lap of one of the beautiful places on earth. We saw couple of types of birds, insects and one of them was the web of unusul spider. We were so amazed to see it.....here is its photo, though truely its far more beautiful than in this pic. For about 45 minutes we were surprisingly looking to the web......WOW!!! I got so tired that we decided to return to our place and after seeing lot of sweet memories, we reached our home. I was so thrilled that I told this experience to everybody at home.

No comments: