Monday, December 29, 2008

Circus of Life.....

We were roaming in the city to see the celebrations all around. While passing by a road, I saw a circus alongside the river. The name of the circus is "Rambo Circus". It was almost houseful and my heart again went in my 'Nature' mood. I felt bad about not only the people working in it but also animals. They are exploited like anything. Sometimes, they don't even earn enough money to buy food and clothes. People and animals there don't get food for days and also if they don't perform accordingly they are beaten with burning sticks. They are in pathetic condition. It is really sad to see that people are so helpless that they spend whole of their life making other laugh. I personally feel we should avoid watching them because if we demand then only they are willing to show us. If we don't go there, they will automatically stop this cruel business. Help Animals and Save Nature!!.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Megha. There is a say on this… "When the buying stops, the killing will too". It is not applied on circus actually, but on killing of animals for skin, flesh, etc. But it is applicable on circus life also.

Anonymous said...

good photo and info

Fan of Circus said...

I am glad to know that you care for the nature and It is really good. But I don't agree with the description that you have written. I have met the artists of this and other circuses. They are not beaten or underpaid at all. On the contrary, they are given their wages in spite of poor business. And for the animals, they are the heart and soul of the circus owners and they are also properly taken care of ! so please don't blame this ART ! It is really sad to know people can not see their Hard Work and Perseverance ! I am not paid or made to write this. But It is FACT !